Sullivan Mahoney LLP hires two students annually to assist us. Our hiring process for articling students is governed by the Law Society. Generally, articling applications are received in April and early May for articling positions for the subsequent year.
As an articling student with us, you can expect:
- A competitive salary. We ensure that our articling students are offered locally competitive salary and benefits.
- A strong commitment to education.
- Open door policy.
- Mentoring. The partners and associates will guide you through your development with Sullivan Mahoney LLP.
- Variety. We want you to learn as much as possible during your time with us. That’s why you will able to work in a variety of practice areas and with an assortment of clients.
Sullivan Mahoney LLP is looking for a student that:
- Handles and is responsible for their own files.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
If you are interesting in applying for a position please direct your inquiries to Bev Jong, to the attention of Lesley Parsons.
Sullivan Mahoney’s Current Articling Students: