As a lawyer with Sullivan Mahoney LLP, you can expect:
- A competitive salary. We ensure that our lawyers are paid fairly and competitively for the Niagara Region.
- Excellent work/life balance. We don’t believe that you have to be chained to your desk, we believe a happy team member is a well rounded one.
- Excellent firm culture. We are proud or our roots; where we’ve been as well as where we’re heading.
- To be part of the finest legal team in Niagara.
As a lawyer with Sullivan Mahoney LLP, we expect from you:
- Strong ties to the community.
- An understanding that law is not just a job, but a calling.
- A leader in the practice of law in Niagara.
In turn, we offer our staff competitive salary and benefits. We are always looking for self-motivated, hard working individuals seeking to be part of Niagara’s pre-eminent full service law firm. If you think you’re the right fit, and you would like to join our team, please contact Darlene Inglis.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
We pride ourselves on being the largest full service law firm serving the Niagara Region. Yet, size alone does not make a great law firm. People do. We are currently seeking an exceptional associate lawyer to join our firm within the following practice group:
- General Litigation [ 3 to 7 years experience ]
In addition, the candidate will have:
- A strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit and good business instincts
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgement and analytical skills
- Excellent advocacy skills
- A solid academic background
- A sense of humour
We invite qualified and interested candidates to forward a cover letter and resume on or before May 26th, to the attention of Woody McKaig, Managing Partner, at: email@example.com, or by mail to: Sullivan Mahoney LLP, 40 Queen Street, P.0. Box 1360, St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 6Z2.